Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 Christmas Message


I want to share a message with all of your this Christmas Eve, 2012 that I read on a blog I follow that I felt that was so well said, I could not have said it better myself....

"May you go deeper. May you reach higher. May you fearlessly seize what is good and loving and share it generously with those around you. May you find within yourself those satisfactions you’ve been taught to seek outside of yourself. May you realize how beloved you are, a child of God and a powerful spiritual entity, busy creating what tomorrow will look like for yourself and the rest of us.
May you enter the stillness long enough to know it’s not empty but full to brimming with all the beauty you’ve forgotten about yourself, with wisdom and truth. May you have a holy moment, a revelation that illuminates your connection with this lovely planet, and the oneness of all the life forms that reside upon her. "...Eric Francis

This resonated with me even more so than usual as I have sadly known two young people who committed suicide this year.  These tragic losses of two young men in their late twenties has had a deep and profound impact on me and I can only imagine the pain it has caused those closest to them. 

My heart goes out to any family facing this first holiday season post crisis.

May we all cherish each and every precious moment.

Merry Christmas to all.  




No comments: